Thursday, January 23, 2014

Welcome back!

I love our dance class in Kuranda.
It doesn't matter how I feel before class - because AFTER class I feel energised!
It is so good when old friends return and even better when we feel trusted in our circle to share our aspirations and dreams.  Speaking out aloud seems to give permission for them to become real.
Thank you for sharing your aspirations girls (you know who you are) I am really grateful to have you in my life to share our dance evolution together.
Just an observation - have you ever noticed, how what's happening in your life, shows in your dancing?  I catch myself saying it feel like we should …
And am so proud of myself for this new saying I have - it tells me I am trusting my intuition - which never fails - right?
Lets aim to do a quick check back in April before all the action starts?

No comments:

Post a Comment